Here I go again. Two hats knitted in 2005. The one on the left is an Aran Watch Cap from Charlene Schurch's "Hats On!" knitted with Plymouth Encore Worsted. The one on the right is a London Beanie, free pattern found on the Internet, knitted with Manos del Uruguay.
Hi guys I want to make a zip up vest for myself. I have found a few patterns around but nothing that I really like.
Two of them have called for a gauge that is about 2 stitches to the inch. I don't really want something made with bulky yarn.
I was wondering if any of the guys on this site have made any vests with zippers and if so if they could share pictures or pattern sources.
I made one of these for my neice, and another one (in variegated lavender) for her brother. It's gotten "very well loved" in that Velveteen Rabbit sort of way - kind of rougher around the edges now, although it's holding together!
Don't laugh...but could someone please tell me how to update my profile...I am sure it's some link staring me right in the face, but I haven't had lunch yet and I'm losing my mind!
First, that I am finally home after 1,587 miles of driving!
Second, that Dallas is now having the second mens knitting group meeting (I missed the maiden voyage 3 weeks ago) and clever, clever and very talented Michael Cook came up with a name for the group that is both descriptive and ROFL hillarious. Get this!! "Fruits and Fiber"!! Is that a great name or what? I love it!
And for all of you still clogging out there. I have been way too busy to finish mine and there is no hurry now for myself, but still want to see results and how you all are getting along!
Hi guys, just hought I would post an update on my progress. I have to say I am really enjoying this project. Its my first project using circular needles and am really enjoying using them. I have finished the main body of the sweater and am now working on the sleeves.
I thought I was gonna have problems with the sleeves and I was right. I decided to do the full sleeve. I followed what the book instructed but found there were to many stitches to add on the last row of ribbing and it made the knitting really tight also the maths didnt work out as well as I had hoped. So out it came. Attempt number 1