I finally finished this sweater. I started this cotton aran sweater last year in September and then put it down to finish a couple of other sweaters for gifts. I picked it up in May and finished it soon after Labor day. I decided to put a zipper in it which i think is easier than buttons. Then because it is cotton i put bias tape along the shoulders and neck for support. After it was all done the neck was way too big so i removed the collar and closed the shoulder seams more and re knitted the neck again and re attached the bias tape. It was all worth it as it fits perfectly now.
I love it.
|sweater small.jpg||1.83 MB|