i dont like it as i somehow picked up some pink and navy wool when it was supposed to be only red/grey/black/white leftovers. must have had a bad colourblind day.So its going to be my dogs blanket. and he needs one so its all good. Even if he doesnt look so impressed in the progress photo.
Now im onto my next blanket....
I spent the last two days designing it, then trying to make kpg http://www.kpg.sourceforge.net/ to work. [i couldnt figure out how to use it & i couldnt be bothered figuring it out] and knitPro couldnt give me something big or clear enough, so i had to draw up a graph etc in illustrator and do all the maths. x stitches make y cms on these needles times blahdeblah = around 150cm. And im really really bad at maths. so it took aaaaalllll day to figure it out.
But i finally got it sorted. Hopefully my sums are right, and i come up with a blanket the right size! I hope it wont be a minature or i'll cry.
because its so big im going to have to knit it in panels. i hope in the end, the panels match up. if not then i guess i can hang it and say its art and i meant not to match up the pattern.