After finishing up my Japanese Vogue sweater, I decided to use the leftovers plus a contrast color I also had left over in stash to make Tuck another sweater.
One of the problems I've had with his other sweaters is that the neck tends to slip down over his shoulders, which are super-broad. I addressed that by making the neck a lot longer and by edging all the openings with I-cord, which is less distensible and helps to hold the edges in. It does slip down a little, but the I-cord works really well for its intended purpose, so I think I'll be using that little trick again in the future.
Aside from that, it's primarily 3x2 rib, except for the center back panel, where I worked the cable chart from Samus. Nobody can accuse him of not being stylish.