Here it is in all it's blocked out glory. It took less than 8 balls of yarn to complete (what to do with the leftovers *grins*). I finished binding off the beast at the LYS and to my surprise, it was jam packed. My ego was in heaven....
Now for a more critical eye. I knew after I finished my bind off was not loose enough. The corners curled up too much and blocking did not help. Also, after blocking my gauge failed to make the results square.
All in all, I am very please with the results. And with all the compliments I've received I can not complain. I have learned allot from this project and enjoyed every moment (good, bad and ugly).
It is now time to plan out my next project, another shawl from the Folk Shawls for my wife.