I mentioned a while ago that I was interested in trying an Italian Greyhound sweater. I found a pattern (members.aol.com/Graceleb/pattern.html) and gave it a try. Other than being a little too big (to be expected since the pattern calls for a K/P ribbing the WHOLE way through and I switched to a garter stitch after the neck) I'm really happy with it. Apparently our dog is too. She grumped at me when I took it off her last night :-)
The "armpits" were a little loose, so I sewed them a little tighter. For the record, I used DPNs - if you decide to do that instead of using a circular needle make sure you have 5 of them - 4 isn't quite enough.
What a fun little sweater - I'll make it again! Next time I think I'll make a "button hole" so that I could attach a leash at the base of the turtleneck.
Grace and Peace,