I *finally* finished the front pattern to my new argyle sweater-vest.... and I must say it was the most frustrating knitting project I've ever attempted! I had a total of 9 Bobbins hanging from my work and they were constantly tangled! I managed to get through it, but heres a word to the wise: Take the time to organise your bobbins every row or two to save yourself the trouble of undoing knots. I think I spent more time untying the bobbins than I did knitting! Heres a preview...its actually just my swatch...
Ok update. The foto is now up, but I have other news too.... I was working on the panel intermittently and now that its done and I've measured it....its tooo big! NOOO! Almost 2 inches too wide, I can't believe I didn't notice it before. I may just have to rip if I ever want to wear this thing..... *sigh* live and learn!