So Christmas and Hanukkah and the rest of everything is upon us and i thought i would share some thoughts.
1. My fingers are continually bleeding from knitting and erasing patterns for presents. However i have managed to create at least 50% of my presents.....im glad.
2. Joanns and Michaels does sometimes have some nice yarn. Try it out. Pretty good prices for merino, blends etc. Holiday times it might be picked over....so i found the other day (that'll teach me to go yarn shopping so close to Christmas)
3. I am so sick of hearing the John lennon and Yoko Ono Christmas song. War is unfortuantely, not over. Its just a hopeful song i guess....hear that Mr bush...?
4. I will ALWAYS keep receipts and labels from yarn. AlWAYS!!!
5. Knitting a dreidle is interesting.
6. I made the cable stocking from Vogue Knitting International Holiday mag and the toe is short. and I didnt take it out cuz i dont care at this point. myabe i will next season.
Im done. Thanks for allowing this vent. *off the soapbox*