Happy Thanksgiving Day to all the fellows here at MWK. I hope you all have a great day and can spend time with good friends and/or family.
As for being thankful: I'm taking a cue from the homework a friend's daughters had to complete and making a list of some knitting related things I'm grateful about -
1) Having MWK and the forums on Ravelry to share knitting - and other
topics - with friends near and far.
2) Having those friends to share with.
3) All my stash and needles so as to keep creating.
4) Glad that the socks - and pattern that grew out of them - are complete after 3+ months of work.
5) Grateful for the support of friends and family as I created that same pair of socks and pattern.
That's only the tip of the iceberg...it is much larger in reality. But it's enough for now.
Have a great day, fellow MWKers. Blessings.