I'm a potter who makes yarn bowls. I've been selling them to women but haven't yet to a male.
This makes me wonder if I need to market them differently.
So I have a few questions, that if you guys feel like answering, that would be of tremendous help.
1. Have you heard of yarn bowls before now?
2. Have you ever used a yarn bowl?
3. Does the yarn bowl in the image look feminine, gender neutral, or masculine?
4. If you could have an image on the bowl, what image would interest you?
For example, I currently put sheep and occasionally, cats, on them.
5. What offline, or online, magazine do you read for knitting news?
6. Any additional advice on how I could market these bowls is also appreciated.