The pattern is "Nicholas's Fingerless Gloves" that I found on Knitting pattern Central. It's "no-cable-needle" cable was really quite fun to work, and both gloves came together pretty quickly. This was my first attempt at working glove fingers (I had previously made fingerless "mittens" and regular mittens with just a thumb). I ended up buying a pair of shorter DPN's in the same size to work the fingers on the second glove and that made things a little easier to handle. I could just leave the un-needed stitches on their own needles rather than put them on a holder or onto waste yarn while each finger was worked. I found closing the gap between the fingers a bit tricky (picking up 2 stitches to close gap, and working the ends of the yarn as each new finger was started) but I think I managed it okay.