I've been working on and off for months on a top-down pullover. Yesterday afternoon, I finished the acreage required for the midriff and bound off the bottom. Yay!
Then I picked up stitches for a sleeve.
I did the chest down to the underarms in moss stitch. The K1, P1 edge of the moss stitch made picking up for the sleeves easier than easy, an absolute no brainer.
On previous sweaters picking up for sleeves has been a tense, tentative process fraught with the risk of having to quit and start over and over and over to get the right number of stitches properly spaced. This time, it was a triumphal procession as stitch after perfectly-spaced stitch jumped onto the needle.
Like the lady in the floor wax commercial, I felt proud!