April 20th

Bill's picture

Puppies!

I need a Puppy Fix...
Buck...we need more puppy pics!

April 18th

glorydays's picture

Back home :(

Hello guys. Missed you all. Back home now after a lovely three weeks holiday travelling all over the UK.

April 16th

MMario's picture

speaking of drum carders and MSKR (SMKR?)

a couple years ago when I dropped in to Niche in Atlanta they were using a drum carder and showing various techniues....The one I like wa using the drum carder to produce roving that had long very gra

April 14th

Bill's picture

I DON'T THINK SO!

Here's a sweater design for men by Vivian Westwood.
...I don't think I'm going to be knitting this anytime soon...

April 13th

mrhugzzz's picture

Cool commercial

Came across this commercial that I thought you might enjoy - especially you linens2lace
Hugzzz 8-)

Bobohead's picture

Best Increase for Sweater Sleeves

I've set aside my first project (a K2 P2 scarf), and jumped right into project 2 - a sweater. Why I think I can do a sweater this early on, I'm not sure! :-) It's a raglan sleeve pull-over.

April 12th

mrhugzzz's picture

Almost done ...

Well, I have calculated all the formulas I need to do a braid of any number of strands - provided I have a long enough cable needle - and am now writing an ebook to untangle cables (yes, pun intended)

April 9th

mrhugzzz's picture

Eureka!

Well, I've managed to work out quite a few of the formulas for the relationships involved in braid patterns. I've also posted the pattern for a 12 strand braid and will be releasing an e-book soon.

April 5th

Bill's picture

Happy Tartan Day 2010!

Happy Tartan Day 2010!

mrhugzzz's picture

Oh the tangled webs we weave ...

.. when first we learn to knit cables! Hey guys, so I took some time yesterday and came up with a 10 strand cable braid - the Barrington to the tenth - and made some discoveries in the process.