Archive - Mar 2010 - Forum topic

Date
Type

March 27th

michaelpthompson's picture

New project, Palindrome scarf

Well, thanks to the inspiration of my fellow (pun intended) knitters, I'm starting a new project. In the process, I discovered that Cascade 220 and my Ultimate Sweater Machine do not get along well.

March 24th

WonderMike's picture

UPDATE: Men's Fall Knitting Retreat 2010

Hello Everybody!!

Okay, the final decision has been made. This year the Men’s Fall Knitting Retreat will be:

paulhenry's picture

fair isle book jacket

I've almost finshed knitting a cover for a current book project,I found an old knitting book whihc I will rebind and then use this bit of "fabric" to construct the cover.It feel lovely, but very firm,

glorydays's picture

one more day

Guys I will miss you for the coming 18 days as I am travelling with my partner to England and Scotland. Unfortunately I wont be wearing my klilt this time :)
Cheers
Awny

March 22nd

MMario's picture

Coincidence?

Anyone look through the patterns in the latest Knitty? There are knit shorts....

March 21st

mrhugzzz's picture

Contest

Hey guys,

March 19th

RiLusDad's picture

Los Angeles knitters

I'm a new member although I have been knitting on my own for a while. I'm not an expert by any means but am improving all the time.

mrhugzzz's picture

Barrington Braid relaxed ...

Well, for everybody that was waiting for the Barrington Braid relaxed version - it's up! Here's the link to a picture and the pattern on my blog ...

March 18th

Manly Scarf Pattern links

http://sites.google.com/site/purplesagedesigns/purplesage-knitting-patterns/purplesage-free-knitting-patterns#TOC-Free-Patterns:-The-Manly-Scarf-Seri

michaelpthompson's picture

Advice needed: How do I knit this hat?

My son bought this hat on a trip to Ireland. He has a matching sweater. I really like the appearance, and I was examining it to figure out how it was made.