Archive - May 2009 - Forum topic

Date
Type

Any ideas for Circular Lap Blanket?

I made the Hemlock Ring blanket for a Christmas gift. And would like to make 2 more different types of round lace-ish lap blankets.

May 30th

emraldeyz's picture

Knitting Retreat/Craft Show Oct 23rd

I would like to get together with a bunch of other knitters this fall for some fiber fun. The gay campground that is located nearby is having a craft show the weekend of Oct 23rd.

May 28th

Knitting Santa

I apologize for posting this off season, I meant to do it earlier.

May 23rd

JuanC1965's picture

Vacuum sealer

Hi Guys,

Have any of you tried using a vacuum sealer to store your yarn? Just wondering if this would be a good idea or if it could damage it.

Thanks,
J

May 21st

Nashrunner's picture

Sock Wars

So, I received "death socks" in the mail yesterday. The joke is, they are so small I can't get my foot in them.

May 20th

Chris Bogardus's picture

Knitted Hummingbird Feeders

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=61528503&albumId=2824169

www.myspace.com/carjug click the pics link under the Dork on the Unicycle!

May 18th

Magazine for Male Knitters?

I recently moved, and upon changing my address, the lovely USPS site amassed a barrage of magazines that I may want to subscribe to.

May 17th

Jack's picture

Related to Fri, 2009-05-15 21:31 — New York Built

There is an interesting short article on page 4, of the "Sunday Styles" section of today's "New York Times". "A Night Out With John Glover" by Sandy Keenan.

May 10th

Bill's picture

Creative photo!

no idea who created this photo...found it online...but I think it's very inventive...

May 7th

Bill's picture

Herbert Niebling patterns!

BuchVerlag fur die Frau
We are one of the few German publishers for Kunststricken and lace knitting literature.

Forthcoming reprints of beautiful and rare Herbert Niebling patterns!