Archive - 2008 - Forum topic

June 28th

scenter's picture

Lacis publishes Niebling Lace patterns

as an FYI for lace addicts:

June 21st

lucciola's picture

Advice needed for knitting a short-sleeve sweater (shirt)

Hello dear fellow knitting blokes:)

June 18th

Jack's picture

The Spirit of the Arts & Crafts Movement Is Not Dead.

Did anybody else read Franklin Habit's blog at "The Panopticon" yesterday? IMHO it was pure gold.

June 17th

Article for Voluntary Arts Network - please help!

Hello everybody, I'm Hazel from the Voluntary Arts Network (www.voluntaryarts.org) and I'm writing an article which covers men's relationship with the arts.

Article for Voluntary Arts Network - help required!

Hello everybody, I'm Hazel from the Voluntary Arts Network (www.voluntaryarts.org) and I'm writing an article which covers men's relationship with the arts.

June 15th

Kenny's picture

The Rose of England - Kinzel

Hi my fellow make knitters! I know that there are some awesome lace knitters out there. Please help.

June 14th

davidUK's picture

Fiber Trends Clogs

Dear All,

I'm just about to embark on the Fiber Trends Clog pattern as lots of you recommended a while back. For us knitters across the pond, there are a few U.S.isms I'm not sure about.

June 13th

RickeScott's picture

Ideas on how to stiffen up a bowl?

I've got a wild project in my head, but will need to find the best way to stiffen a knitted bowl. Starch first came to my mind, but afraid that it would be water soluable and wilt in high humidty.

June 9th

Blocking socks sans sock blocker

Pretty self-explanatory... how can I block socks without one of those fancy sock blockers? I'm experimenting with lace (simple, but turning out well).... ideas?

June 5th

Pennies for college... an idea?

Ok, so I remember a while back that this kid asked a whole lot of people to send him a penny so that he could save up money to go to college.