Archive - Nov 2008 - Forum topic

November 28th

Bill's picture

MWK 2009 Calendar

hopefully....some of the pictures will look like this....(grin)

knit_knot_eat's picture

scarf edge

Me again. I am doing a scarf simple garter stitch. Someone said that to make the edge cleaner, they recommend slipping the first stitch. Do you slip this knitwise or purlwise.

November 26th

Chat

I noticed that the chat is a bit clunky, and would like to offer if the site gods would accept, a home for the chat room on my Private, low traffic IRC network.

Kenny's picture

Can someone explain 10/2?

Can someone explain or tell me where to find information on those weaving yarns that go by 10/2 etc......

November 25th

knit_knot_eat's picture

sock help needed

I am working on my first sock and have finished the cuff and the leg and now need to start on the heel.

November 24th

davidUK's picture

Aren't we a marvellous community....

I bored you all with my desperate post about my dye-lot connumdrum and unfinished cardigan...and as suggested by a mwk-er, I've been on Ravelry and found 2 balls of teh same dye-lot in Sweden and 2 in

November 23rd

davidUK's picture

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear all,

November 22nd

Jaredsfa2004's picture

Everything Reversible

Cables always add such great dimension to sweater, beanies, scarfs and throws/blankets.

November 19th

knit_knot_eat's picture

Male knitting in a main stream movie

Sorry if this was discussed before. Last night on TV was the movie "Never Been Kissed" with Drew Barrymore. During one of the scenes her boss (a guy) is knitting. I was shocked.

November 17th

knit_knot_eat's picture

is this possible, I need help

For those who are following my saga, I have decided to do socks. The person helping me has gotten me started with the top of the sock, but isn't available to help me for about 2 weeks.