Archive - 2007 - Forum topic

December 12th

BuduR's picture

How would you do this?

I found this scarf somewhere, don't remember where now. and thought it looked cool. I know it's knit, and that's all I know. It looks like maybe some drop stitches?

December 7th

Darrel's picture

comment spam

Howdy folks!

December 6th

MMarios FSL Shawl Questions

Never did one before. Yes...there are mistakes but I hope I concealed them well.

As a general rule ---- and I know it depends on the yarn, tension etc....but when will I know I am done?

December 2nd

MasonM's picture

Great Knitting Related Video

I'm sure a lot of you guys have seen this one before, but for those who haven't this is a very amusing guy knitting video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeRZaA9zRWU

PaganCub's picture

Anyone know how to cable-knit the elder futhark runes??

Anyone know how to cable-knit the elder futhark runes??
i know someone has them in a book, viking knits or something like that.
i just dont know if i actually wanna buy the book yet.

Asbjörn's picture

Here's to You Men Who Knit!

I’m about as new to Men Who Knit as I am to knitting itself. I have to say so far I am enjoying both very much.

November 30th

Asbjörn's picture

Nice Thread/Yarn Cutter

My friend called me the other day and wanted to see if I would go to A.C. Moore with her (I think it's an East Coast US thing).

November 28th

Etsy, anyone?

I mentioned it before, but I found this site called Etsy.com...it's pretty cool!

November 27th

MMario's picture

Welcome All!

WOW! Lately it seems like every time I sign on there are a couple of new people on the forum. Seems like only yesterday we were in awe that membership had topped 500.

November 26th

Do you like Alpaca?

I started MMarios FSL shawl yesterday using some Lions Brand laying around. 30% Alpaca, 30% wool, 40 acrylic.