Archive - Jul 2007 - Forum topic

Date
  • All
Type

July 25th

KilgoreTrout's picture

Rant and Tip for Argyle

I *finally* finished the front pattern to my new argyle sweater-vest.... and I must say it was the most frustrating knitting project I've ever attempted!

KilgoreTrout's picture

still having image trouble

I still can't seem to change my profile image. It just brings my old picture back again and won't take the new one. The size is correct, am I missing something?

davidUK's picture

Baby shoes

I finished these a while ago and thought they were nicer than the regular baby bootie. It was a great pattern, all in one piece - a bit like a flat-pack which you fold together and sew.

Bill's picture

Welcome ladies!

in the last two days we've added a LOT of women to our membership.
I wonder if the new members might introduce themselves...and mention how they found us...

Bill

July 17th

knit4brains's picture

Fingering pattern

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I could go for some good men's fingering weight sweater patterns?

Darrel's picture

Brief note

Hello Men!

July 12th

davidUK's picture

Any ideas?

I just bought some lovely yarn - it's cotton and linen so it's uneven with bobbles in. I wanted to make a scarf for a friend and haven't had a lot of luck with a stitch which looks good.

July 11th

Darrel's picture

image module going crazy again

I increased the maximum file size for image uploads and the image module has decided to go through and regenerate derivative images again and clutter up the Recent Posts page.

July 7th

Bill's picture

Knit a River

found this pic of the river on Flickr...
I know a lot of us knitted squares for it...

July 5th

MMario's picture

counters?

Darrel -
Is there a way to put counters on posts or thread/series of posts?