I completed my first sock. It was a lot of fun, and I'm pleased with the results, but not enough to finish the pair. I have enough yarn to make another pair so I'm going to start again with smaller needles. I did the first one with size 5 and am going to try 3's instead. There seemed to be a lot of open space in the stitches.
I also need to practice closing the toe so it looks a little neater, and I'm not happy with the instep. When I picked up the stitches on the side that shows in the picture, they were very loose. I've received some suggestions on how to correct that and will try them on my next sock.
I welcome any comments or suggestions.
|Sock 01.JPG||449.2 KB|