Well, I have finished yet another shawl for church. This one is the three cornered shawl in Clover pattern. It took a good 3 months to complete, but it wasn't difficult to knit. I did get a little scared that I would run out of the yarn before I got to the end. I thought I would have to rip out the top leaf border and try something using less yarn, or if I really had to, rip out all of it and start over with smaller needles. Thankfully, I didn't need to do any of that. I wanted to enter it into the Maryland State Fair but was a week too late. Oh, well. I probably will have a nice one finished in time for next year.
Now I can start on the Queen Anne Lace in the same kind of yarn, but in dark green.