I made this shawl for my sister-in-law; HOWEVER, a big technical error means I'll have to remake it.
I used Kieran Foley's pattern Blackbird but changed it's name for the most obvious reason.
The big problem is the drop beads along the outside edge. The pattern called for 6/0 beads but decided that bigger drop beads would add more weight to this super light-weight yarn. I used Bambu 12 by Silk City. This yarn is 6,300 yards/pound. Which means this shawl weighs a bit less than 2 ounces (before beads). I knit it using a US #2 needle.
The problem is while I used 6/0 beads in the body of the shawl the larger drop beads along the bottom points do add weight but they also get stuck in every stitch. Meaning that every time it moves you have to go around it and detangle the beads. Not a good option.
So, I'm working on another shawl now, but as soon as it it off the needles I'll be starting this one over with a heavier weight yarn and only 6/0 beads. I'm sure this will be a much better choice.