I knit this sweater vest for the first great-grandchild in the family, Paul. I drew up a simple rendering of the bunny silhouette on my macBook and knit the front in intarsia before adding a pom pon and seed stitch bow. I charted the argyle pattern on some knitting graph paper I printed off the net. The purple lines are in duplicate stitch.
I didn't get a pic of the shoulder, but it has a button closure to make dressing easier on him and Mom. It's amazing how big "little one's" heads are in comparison to their bodies--especially in my family (my body never quite caught up). I'm actually working on a free pattern now to put up on my blog as several of my knitting buddies asked for it. The yarn is Cascade 220 and I used Takumi Velvet US 5 & 7 bamboo straight needles.