Palindrome scarf in progress

michaelpthompson's picture

Here's the scarf after a couple of days. Ripped it out twice because I miscounted and the cables wound up in weird places, then changed needles, which helped, because I started with 14 inch number 8's (just happened to have them around) and they were much too long for 40 stitches. Didn't have any shorter ones, so I made some out of some dpn's and a couple of end caps. Also using one of the dpn's for a cable needle, since I don't have one of those either.

Comments

Bill's picture

the counting is a bit of a

the counting is a bit of a chore...but it's worth it in the end....You'll be very proud!