Archive - 2010 - Forum topic

February 28th

Bill's picture

Knitting pattern software

Stitches West had a new vendor selling an amazing knitting pattern software called "Intwined Studio".
http://www.intwinedstudio.com/
...this is their info about it...

Tallguy's picture

Fibre Fesitivals

The Kentucky Sheep and Fiber Festival will be held in conjunction with the Bluegrass Classic Stockdog Trials.

http://www.kentuckysheepandfiber.com/

February 16th

Darrel's picture

Chat Problems?

I have no idea how or why folks are being denied access to the chat page specifically as there are no controls to limit access at that level.

February 14th

michaelpthompson's picture

FO: My first sweater

Took me three months to finish, but I learned a lot in the process. This is a "Weasley Sweater" from "Charmed Knits" by Alison Hansel, based on the sweaters Mrs.

February 12th

Big..Rob's picture

I know I've asked before...

Hey guys I know I've asked you all to look at my blog before, but I think I've made some big improvements...so if you like to cook...or just eat...check it out.
www.bos-bowl.com

February 10th

Gansey

Has anybody ever made a fisherman's gansey?

Fisherman's Wool

I'm looking to do a fisherman's sweater of some sort, perhaps a traditional gansey if I get ambitious enough, but maybe just a plain sweater to start. I've been looking into fisherman's wool by Lion.

February 9th

mrhugzzz's picture

How big is your stash?

So yesterday I organized my stash and you can read about it on my blog (www.ittakesballstoknit.com) and now I'm wondering about other stashes. What does your stash look like?

February 2nd

Has anyone knitting from the new Erika Knight Men book

I'm currently knitting the classic crewneck sweater out of the book.

January 30th

DanInNJ's picture

Men's Knitting Circle in Philadelphia?

I am a relatively new knitter (since November) and really enjoying it. I've made a few scarves, hats, and even a couple of baby blankets.