Archive - 2008 - Forum topic

December 30th

Noro Scarf Finished

I now envy those who've been able to photograph their scarf and do it justice, not an easy job.

knit_knot_eat's picture

what decrease to use

I'm working on my first sweater. The pattern calls for 2 1/2 inches of ribbing before switching to St.

December 28th

mens long johns?

Has anyone seen a pattern for mens long johns/thermal underwear? Also, any suggestions on what kind of fiber would be good?

Thanks!

December 26th

OzarkMtMan's picture

Gobble, Gobble...

A project to consider for next year's festivities:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=mt&listing_id=16682458

Happy New Year, and happy knitting!

Badger's picture

Trinity Stitch

Hi All

New member, old knitter, out here on the east coast of Canada

December 23rd

knit_knot_eat's picture

no sew vest???

I'm looking to do my first sweater. I'm no good at sewing and don't want to put the effort into something and have it come out bad. I am interested in doing a vest (no sleeves).

December 20th

orchidz's picture

Ron Schweitzer

Hey guys:

I am looking for the Ron Schweitzer 2003/2004 book; or more specifically, the Morning Star pattern. I will buy, trade, whatever you like. I just have to have this pattern!

December 19th

Paulc510's picture

Intarsia in the round?

I'm making hats (and maybe mittens, but I gotta be realistic) for my niece and nephew (4 & 2) as X-mas gifts.

December 17th

Jack's picture

I can't find it!

A family member has offered to crochet Drew Emborsky's Prarie Style afgan and pillow for me. We cannot locate Caron brand "Bliss" yarn. I need five balls of it.

December 15th

PhilNmtl's picture

Blocking Hats

There is life after THE scarf and I am enjoying it. I'm working on the "YugiDean Hat". It's a great pattern , fun and knits up quickly. Kudos Joshua.