Archive - Dec 2007 - Forum topic

Date
Type

December 28th

Cosmo's picture

Charity knitting all year round

A couple of friends and I recently started a group here in southern Arizona called 'Tucson Stitch Together'.

Asbjörn's picture

sk2pOhhhh no!

I just started the Liesel Scarf, http://yummyyarn.indus3ous.com/archives/2005_09.html#000293 and I’ve encountered a bit of trouble around rows three and five of the pattern.

December 25th

Applew's picture

Stitches West February 21-24

I hope to see some of you at Stitches. I will be there for all four days in the Lacy Knitters

December 22nd

Finished - MMarios Faux Spanish Lace Shawl

I finished it this week using that blasted Lion's Brand I posted about before. Yes there are mistakes but hopefully concealed well enough.

December 21st

Asbjörn's picture

For All You Sock Knitters

I can't think of a better way to show off all the great socks some of you have been knitting. Converse just came out with clear Chuck Taylors.

MMario's picture

WEBS is having a sale

I don't *really* need more yarn. I do have somewheres around 45 lbs of laceweight waiting to be knit up - but

it's a *sale*

and where else am I going to find prices like that?

on cones.

Asbjörn's picture

Interchangeable Needles?

I am considering buying a set of interchangeable needles but I am still unsure about which set I want to choose.

December 19th

animal hair

i have 3 siberian huskies that i have been collecting their hair over the years and have accumulated roughly 15 lbs. i am searching for someone who can spin it for me and turn it into yarn.

December 14th

Kenny's picture

San Ramon, California

Anyone in the California area specifically close to San Ramon? I'm here on a business trip till next week and would love to hook up and knit with some people here.

Kenny

Duplicate Stitch Patterns

Does anyone know of a source for duplicate stitch or Swiss darning patterns? I found letters and numbers but I am looking for small pictures.

Thanks for any help.

Luke