... the back at least. Its now 100% correct and it looks OK. I've started on the front left side which has a knitted pocket. Never done one of those before so we'll see then on the way home...
Well I spun my Angora as planned. Two singles using a handful of white, then gold, then chocolate, then smoke. Then I plied the two singles together. Hmm not too pleased with it to be honest.
This goes along with the jacket, there may be booties, it all depends on the mood. The pattern for all these goodies are in the same page.
I finally got the Brother machine set up last night. Attached the ribber and started working on a Rainbow Sleeve sweater (for my fabulous self) this afternoon.
piccies will be up VERY SOON!
And I grabbed enough sock yarn to make 3 more sweater as well as some bulky yarn to make a nice tick pull over as well...